Thursday, March 24, 2005

The stairs aren't my friend

Over last couple days, I think I've tripped while going up public staircases 4 or 5 times. I don't know if the frequency of this happening is because of my boots or the fact that I just wasn't paying enough attention. Nonetheless, it sucks. It especially sucks when you trip on the stairs in the Carlson School of Management while drinking a pop. The thing didn't completely spill but lets just say I got a bit of a splash to the face.

On a good note, the weather was fantastic yesterday. It's crazy how noticably better people's moods are when the weather is really nice in Minnesota. I notice it in myself. That reminds me why I need to move to California.

Another thing that's really awesome is that it's only two weeks until baseball's opening day. I'm not the biggest baseball fan as sometimes I get bored with the game but I have a great time making a day of going out to a game with some friends and tailgaiting. I have my Twins home opener ticket in my wallet as we speak and the thought of a fired-up grill and flowing beer in the parking lot is lovely. Gotta love the Twinkies...no steroid users.

Finally, I got a pretty sweet (though very belated) birthday gift from my girlfriend. She got me this messenger bag made by this company called LoopNYC out of where else but New York. What makes it awesome is the unique style and materials that comprise it - specifically the shoulder strap made out of the same strong synthetic material as a car seatbelt. It'll be nice having this thing because with the amount of stuff I'm usually lugging around in my backpack my back hates me sometimes. Anyway, here's a picture of the bag:



I'm sure you're amazed I updated again so soon. I can't even believe it myself. I'll definitely try to write with this type of frequency more often. By the way, if you do read this blog, drop a comment every once in a while and let me know what you think.

Until next time, I'll be at the Bacon Tendercrisp Cheddar Ranch.

CURRENT LISTENING: 3 new jams from a Limbeck live college radio performance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bag would so fit in in California....