Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Zip, nada, nothin'!

It's 3:10pm. Since 10:32am I haven't done a thing at my internship. Nothing, unless you count going to lunch, browsing the web, and talking on AIM. I've asked supervisors if there's anything that I can be doing and have basically gotten the "there's nothing I can think of at the moment" response each time. I was fine with "at the moment," but the amount of boredom I have right now could probably be harnessed and transformed into some sort of alternative fuel resource. There's only so long I can keep my interest tuned into browsing webpages. To make matters worse, I don't have my iPod today and I'm in desperate need of a Red Bull right now.

This place is great but I need some real work. Give me a brief and have me brainstorm 100 different interactive executional concepts. It doesn't matter if you're not going to use ONE of them and if you do, that's one heck of a bonus.

No comments: