Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yo Javon, get in there before you ruin my season!

Javon Walker. Currently my least favorite Packer and one of my two keepers from last year's Fantasy Football team. That means I'm counting on this guy for two big reasons, but with the Packer receving corps in good shape this season, I'm a little bit more worried about how his holdout (should it go into the regular season) will affect my fantasy lineup. I have money riding on this people!

On the subject of holdouts, I think Drew Rosenhouse is on a lot of people's "people to kill" list right now. The guy is a complete bonehead. I know some of these players feel they deserve more money and would probably holdout regardless of agent, but this guy pumps so much crap into players heads about how they're getting screwed and how he can get them a better deal that it's preposterous. It's even more ridiculous that he's doing it with players who just signed a new deal last year (ie. Terrell Owens) and guys who don't have much left in the tank (see: Grady Jackson). I'm not even gonna touch on how much this crap is runining the game for the fans...

I realized this afternoon that I really miss watching Pardon The Interupption on ESPN. It was never a daily thing for me but now that I work until 5:30 every day except Fridays I never get to see it. The things we take for granted...

This post is ending here because as always, the subjects I've been meaning to write about are escaping me. As you may have noticed, I did add links to some blogs that I think are pretty cool. I'm going to leave you with a recommendation of a song that I've been listening to constantly since I've heard it on The Current (God bless them).

Cheers,

EH

CURRENT LISTENING: AC Newman - "Miracle Drug"
LAST MOVIE SEEN: Million Dollar Baby rental - worth the hype

No comments: