Sunday, November 28, 2004

You know you're seriously busy when...

Your alarm clock is unplugged and you don't unplug and set the time for 3 days.
You plan on vacuuming your room but the vacum just sits in the corner of your room for 5 days.
You have to write things you need to remember to do on your hand like you did with homework assignments in high school.
When you go out to bars, you drink A LOT. I guess this would be the antithesis of what a busy person should do since hangovers are not conducive to getting work done, but it's what happens to me.
You're addicted to Red Bull. This is made easier by working for the company.

On the subject of busy, I wish there was a way of updating my iPod without having to hook up the USB to my sluggish computer and sit there and transfer files. Like iPod library ESP. That would be great.

Alright I'm busy so I gotta wrap this up. Go PACK tommorow night!

CURRENT LISTENING: Say Anything - Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the world about your Gopher football team. Bowl game? Memphis? what's goin on with that?