Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New decorating around here

As you can see, I decided to make a few changes to the look and feel of the blog. It pretty much came down to me being sick of the previous color scheme, not to mention the difficulty reading the font.

I also opted for a change in title. "The Graduate" seemed too generic and while "Too Be Young" isn't a big leap in complication or intellectual references, it embodies my personality and spirit perfectly and happens to share the title with a song by one of my all-time favorite musicians, Ryan Adams.

Finally, I was thinking the topics and content I've been covering when I sit down to write a new entry. If you've followed this blog since I started it -- there's gotta be 2 or 3 of you -- you've noticed that I went from updating about once or twice a month to the couple times per week I've made the concerted effort toward as of late. And while I've been writing more often, it's also been more of just posting links to major news and cool stories. So I'm takin' it back to my original intention for this thing. To reflect on all of the things I'm currently celebrating, pondering, or agonizing over (all of the topics listed in that little description below the title) and to share what's goin' on in my life with whoever cares to read. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert about marketing or politics, because quite frankly, I'm not and there are plenty of much better blogs you could read of you wanted that sort of thing. But I am going to express my ruminations and go on the occasional rant...so, maybe the content isn't changing much at all.

Anyway, I should continue to post on a pretty regular basis. Leave me more comments and drop an e-mail if you like something, or if you especially don't.

I'm ghost like Swayze...

CURRENT LISTENING: Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up (yep, Kanye jacked it!)

No comments: